3.14.2013

Secret 14/03/2013


I need another story ,
Something to get off my chest ,
My life gets kind of boring ,
Need something that I can confess .

Tell me what you want to  hear,
Something  that were like those years ,
Sick of all the insincere,
So I'm gonna give all my secret away.

This time,
Don't need another perfect line,
Don't care if critics never jump in line .

Amazing how we got this far ,
It's like we are chasing all those stars.
All the problems we could solve.

Guess she gave you things , I didn't give to you .
I'd hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded.

Never mind , I'll find someone like you ,
I wish nothing but the best for you too.

You'd know , how the time flies.
Only yesterday , was the time of our lives.
We were born and raised in a summery haze.
Bound by the surprise of our glory days.

Nothings compares,
No worries or cares.
Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made.
Who would have know how bitter sweet this would taste ?

Sometimes it last in love but sometimes it hurts instead .
And it is real .
















没有评论:

发表评论

☂21/01/2018 可親☂

聊過多少短訊,但不會見面。 讚好過對方多少相片, 但從沒有一起合照。 是的,你們是互相認識, 只是從未真正的相近而已。 有些人,每天都會在網絡上碰面。 會互相讚好、留言。 花過多少時間為同一件事議論。 也為過某一個短片一起嬉笑怒駡。 有多少個深夜曾在短訊里談...